Ok, Folks, I think I've finally just about hit it--the saturation mark for frustration, that is!
I'm almost at the end of my second round of physical therapy. My ankle is remarkably better. My knee is remarkably more painful, and now it is swelling every day AGAIN!
AND to top it off, Worker's Comp is pressing me to get into the vocational rehab program. They don't care that I'm still in continuous pain, they just want me back in the work force so that they don't have to pay me anymore.
My orthopaedist is frustrated that there doesn't seem to be any way to get the surgery approved that I really need. My physical therapist is frustrated that all of the exercises they are being told to use with me are only creating more pain and swelling.
I'm spending lots more time praying about this situation, but it seems like I'm in one of those places where Heaven is being silent. I'd appreciate your keeping me in prayer.
2 comments:
How frustrating! :( I'll be praying.
Have you talked to your dr. about being declared permanently disabled? My cardiologist was able to do this for me within about a month.
Post a Comment