Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Weekend

Sorry, I've been missing the last few days.  I made a trip to the beautiful Commonwealth of Kentucky to visit Mrs. Lemon and family.

It was a beautiful time of grand baby cuddling and talking with my daughter and son-in-law.  Here's a couple of pictures to show the little ones.


(Miss 14 yr. old was NOT having her picture taken, thank you very much!)  Mrs. Lemon is knee-deep in post-partum hormones with the added "fun" of strep throat and bronchitis and Mr. Lemon worked 12 hour shifts Fri., Sat., and Sun.

Yesterday morning, I got a picture of Eva and then a phone call.  She wanted to talk to Zach and Gracie, but she, also wanted to tell me to come home. She "needed" me to see her.



Also, when I got home, I discovered that my hubby and other son-in-law had been very busy replacing the floor and toilet in our downstairs bathroom!  Now, I get to go shopping for floor covering and panelling!
I hope you all had as good a weekend!

4 comments:

K said...

Love the picture of Eva!!

(And the new grandbaby is just a doll!)

Vee said...

The new little man is soooo cute. I'm sorry that things are unsettled just now. Hope that everything levels off in record time. You stay vertical now!

Jewel said...

Your grandbabies are so beautiful, Theresa, and I call them babies because that's what they are and always will be to us, hm? :-)

Vee said...

Oh, and here is where we left off... I was about to say what a cutie pie the little fellow is all over again!