I'm making a ginormous pot of Stuffed Pepper Soup. Why am I making such a big pot?? To share with a friend who is recovering from a stroke and is still finding it a little difficult to be on her feet for long. (And besides the WonderHusband abosolutely {nod to Becky} loves this soup!)
I'm also starting to work on the crib quilt, bumper pads, and bedskirt for her Lizness! Well, actually for his Zacharyness, but you get the idea. Nana's sewing! I've, also, been working on altering a dress for Carolyn to wear in a friend's wedding. And I'm in process of designing a dress for Misty.
I love days when the sewing fever hits!!!
8 comments:
yay! Nana's sewing! good thing I got my chattiness out of the way the other day, huh? :)
Cough *MistIE* Cough
John - ROFL!! that is hilarious ...
okay, we are now mocking my mom publicly - how low will we go? :)
Becky's never heard of stuffed pepper soup that she knows of...explain por favor?
Sorry, MISTIE, (and Ninja), brain was on sewing & designing, not spelling.
Liz, since when have you all NOT mocked me publicly and in private???
Becky, Stuffed Pepper Soup has all of the ingredients for baked stuffed peppers chopped up and added to beef broth and water, then cooked ALL DAY for yummy goodness. If you would like me to give you the recipe so you can surprise your family/friends with your culinary prowess, let me know. (It's sooooo easy that you could do it!!)
My but you are one busy person!!! But I do know that you love sewing!!
((hugs)) ((smooches)) you know we love you Mommie
*snort*
We had Jen's bridal shower yesterday out in Pittsburgh, and all us gals were talking about our dresses the shoes we're wearing with them,etc. Looking forward to seeing said dress in it's full completion! :) Thank you sooooo MUCH!!!
Post a Comment