So, I've gotten caught up on the mending pile! (Big sigh of relief!); finished a blanket that Mrs. Lemon needed for the new baby; finished a baby gift for a former co-worker;
and then a fast new project:
I made this adorable cape for Gracie's birthday gift. It was a very quick, easy thing to do and she looked absolutely adorable wearing it today as she raced around with Zachary and Eva. Maybe Mrs. Lemon will post a few pics of her in it, since Nana was too busy enjoying them to take pictures. (ooooops!)
There's only one unfinished small project to do before I start my other sewing.
My son, John, has a dog. This dog occasionally gets miffed at his master. When the dog gets miffed, he destroys something. This time it was the Ninja pillow that Mistie had given to John. I'm only able to salvage the actual screen-printed front, everything else has to be pitched.
Here's hoping that the weekend will be as productive.


3 comments:
Oh my word, exactly what I should be doing! I have a list of unfinished projects, but can't seem to get motivated to do anything. Where do you get the energy?
Sweet cape. I think any girl would love it. I like those buttons. Lady bug buttons?
Yes, Vee, they are lady bugs, and even better, they are rubber so they won't break or fade. I found them at WalMart.
Post a Comment