Well, I worked 7 hours Saturday, and was still able to go shopping, but Sunday morning's service wiped me out so badly that I kept falling asleep during the family Easter dinner!!! I forced my self to work 12 hours Monday, then was home in bed for 7 hours of my shift on Tuesday!! I had blood work done Wednesday (which the doctor says is perfectly normal). Yesterday, I worked 12 hours, but I napped during every break.
I told my doctor that the chemicals may be reading normal, but I'm definitely not feeling normal! (Please no comments on normalcy!!)
I'm glad that I have today and Saturday off of work. Of course, we are heading to Toledo for a Junior Bible Quiz Tournament!!! But at least I was able to sleep for 12 hours and am feeling a little more lively this morning.
I really can't wait to get to Toledo!! The folks at Bro. Mark Jordan's church are some of the best hosts. They make everyone feel very welcome and that hosting a tournament is the easiest thing to do. (I know better!! Our church has hosted tournaments multiple times through the years and tournaments are HARD WORK!!!! But, oh so wonderful!!)
Last night was a wonderful evening. We held a Music Department prayer service at church and it was the most marvelous time of intercession and annointed prayer that I have been involved in for a while!!! We had prayer stations based on the different divisions in our Music Department (Youth Choir, Musician, Hands of Praise, Praise Singers, etc.) and we broke up into groups to pray at each station. We all came back together to pray jointly for Bro. Scott Brooks, our Music Director. It was a very powerful hour of prayer!
Well, I need to sign off so that I can get packed and do a few household chores. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will try to blog again on Sunday and give an update from the Tournament.
3 comments:
So, you are feeling better, yes? *feeble grin* I hope you have a great time at Toledo. I know you will. I am going to have to go to one of the quizzing tournaments. We have not had a quiz team for some time and even when we did, I was not involved, though I did go to the tournaments to offer my "moron" support. *grin* Enjoy the beautiful weather, Sis. Theresa! Love you, girl!! ((HUGS))
Oh please, can't I have one normalcy comment? Puh-leeeeeze?!?!?
Normalcy comment??? What is that???
Post a Comment