Friday, June 30, 2006

Progress...

Well, I finally feel like I'm making progress!!!! I have the lace overlay for the wedding dress finished. (Well, except for the edging. I can't do that until Mistie tries the dress on and I can check the hemline on her.) Now all I have to do is put the ruffle on and attach the lining.

I had my appointment with the doctor yesterday. The packing is gone, but I have to keep the wound open to keep the infection draining. (not so much fun!) Thank God! There was no staph infection, just a type of cellulitis. I'm still feeling pretty wiped out most of the time, but I am feeling better than I did last weekend. Thanks for your prayers!

I have to get off of here. Not only do I have the wedding dress to work on, but Riley has an appointment for a haircut before he goes to Kindergarten Kamp today. That means we also have to stop somewhere (read that as McDonald's) for lunch. So my day is going to be cut up in little pieces again.

Oh, fun times!!! One of my "other daughters", Sarah, is coming in from St. Louis tonight and we are trying to get plans made to spend some time together this weekend!!! I'm so excited!!! She's become such a wonderful young lady, and I am so proud of the work God is doing in her. I'm looking forward to hearing some wonderful ministry stories out of her in the near future. God is good!!!

Have a wonderful day, Folks. Yak at you again soon.

3 comments:

Liz said...

can't wait to see the finished product next Saturday :) on the bride!

Liz said...

Tell Sarai I said hey!

MotherT said...

So, I assume it really is a go??? You really are going to be here for the wedding??? YEAAAAA!!!! Sarah will say, "Hi!" back.