IT IS FINISHED!!!
I finally finished Mistie's wedding dress yesterday! It is ready to be worn on Saturday!!!! I will be posting pics on Saturday, some without the bride, some with the bride.
Today's project?? I have to make a run to Lowe's to buy parts to fix one of our toilets. I just love (not) going to our Lowe's. I know what I'm looking for usually, but the guys in the plumbing aisle act like I am a complete moron. They really make me want to stomp my foot and tell them that I may be a woman, but I was fixing stuff before most of them were out of diapers. (As Donnie says, I shall now descend my soap box.)
Well, everybody have a lovely day!!!
2 comments:
*snorting* I'm sorry, Mom, but I had to laugh because it doesn't take much for you to stomp your foot and tell someone you know what you're doing! :)
Again, I so admire you for making a wedding dress for someone. What a task! As for going to Lowe's for plumbing stuff, I know how you feel, but I do believe that mechanics might be worse in making you feel like you don't know anything!! Hmmphhh!! I would like to be a little mouse in Lowe's when the poor salesguy approaches you!! LOL
Post a Comment